We Take Your Children's Education Seriously
Woodin Valley Baptist School believes that:
1) God has a perfect will for each child. Woodin Valley strives to assist students, in cooperation with the parents, to realize and fulfill God’s will.
2) As Americans and Christians, it is important to place emphasis on the greatness of America’s true heritage and for students to be taught the Biblical doctrines of respect for authority, self–discipline, obedience to law, and love for God and country.
3) Students should be held to high expectations academically and morally. This concerns grades, dress code, and behavior in and out of school.
4) Children model the behavior of adults. Therefore, the staff at Woodin Valley Baptist School is held to the highest standards and strives to be a Godly example to the students in all areas of life.
5) Children need motivation to learn. Our staff understands the need for motivation and offers fun classroom learning games, classroom projects, incentive programs, educational field trips, and school-wide events to increase the students’ desire to learn, grow, and enrich their learning experience.
6) Our school is a place for Christian young people to grow. Woodin Valley Baptist School, while evangelistic, realizes that their priority is not in seeing young people from the community saved, but in seeing young people from like-faith churches grow in the knowledge of God. This is why, after elementary school, students must have a testimony of salvation and be a faithful member at a like-faith church. Students at an elementary age and younger are taught salvation, along with other Bible principles and stories, in hopes that if they have not yet gained understanding of salvation, they have opportunity.
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. -Proverbs 22:6